Hey there fellow media enthusiasts!

 



Hey there fellow media enthusiasts! This is Io, your newest social media consultant for a company that's just starting to crawl out from under a rock. Not only that, but my boss is a highly technical male hermit whose biggest social media presence is Linkedin. This should be interesting.

First things first, let's talk about my new boss. He's like a genius level tech wizard, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't seen the outside world since early 2020. It's going to be a challenge, but I'm up for it.


So, I started poking around the company's social media presence, or lack thereof, and quickly realized that they were living in the Stone Age. They have one account. ONE! Time to work my magic.


Step one: Fix the LinkedIn page. This will be actually pretty straightforward since my boss had all the company information ready to go and the setup. We’ll have a professional-looking page up and running in no time. I told my boss my plans and he even gave me a nod of approval. Score!


Next up, Facebook. The company has no page. Blank slate, that I can mold to my desires. 😀


Now, onto the real challenge: Instagram. Again the company doesn't even have an account, so I am starting from scratch.


Pictures won’t be a problem. My boss has this AI software that makes Instagram filters look like playing with fricking crayons. I'm pretty sure my boss would be a hermit if he didn’t have such an awesome wife, but he has created some awesome content AND he is going to show me how to use the AI software!! 💖 See what he showed me in five minutes!! My face on Pandora!!


With some consistent posting and engagement, I plan to start gaining followers for Eight Buff, I mean, Eight Buffalo Media Group. My boss even started getting excited about social media. I mean, he did ramble about all the evils of social media for a little bit, but baby steps, right?


Overall, I AM EXCITED! I get to do what I love and use this AI image generator. I'm pretty sure my coworkers think I'm a little crazy for being so enthusiastic about creating social media content. But hey, someone's gotta do it, right?


I will be posting a lot more in the next few weeks, but until next time, fellow social media enthusiasts. Stay buff!! 💪😆



Comments

Popular Posts